Fund for St. Anne's-Belfield
The Fund for St. Anne’s-Belfield is a family of funds providing operational support for the School on an annual basis. As one of the School’s most impactful giving vehicles, the Fund for St. Anne’s-Belfield touches almost every aspect of the St. Anne’s-Belfield experience.
Gifts to the Fund provide immediate support for annual priorities and are integral in advancing the School’s core purpose of preparing the next generation of visionary leaders and exemplary citizens. Supporting the Fund for St. Anne’s-Belfield directly strengthens the School’s fiscal health and has a powerful impact on the community. Donors to The Fund for St. Anne’s-Belfield may choose a variety of areas of impact as outlined below:
The Fund for St. Anne’s-Belfield Areas of Impact
- Area of Greatest Need: Supports our most crucial annual priorities integral to advancing our core purpose of preparing the next generation of visionary leaders and exemplary citizens.
- Arts & Media: Supports our arts and digital media curricula and our core value of creativity.
- Athletics: Provides funds for our extensive Athletics program which includes 55 sports teams, dozens of coaches, equipment, facilities, as well as skilled Sports Medicine and Athletic Development staff.
- Early Childhood Education: Provides resources for our youngest learners, Preschool through grade 2, and the expert faculty who support them, building a strong foundation for our intentional Preschool through Grade 12 curriculum.
- Financial Aid: Ensures a St. Anne’s-Belfield education is accessible to every mission-appropriate, qualified student.
- Health & Wellness: Enables high quality measures to ensure the safety and well-being of our students, faculty, and staff.
- Inclusive Excellence: Advances our strategic initiatives for diversity, equity, and inclusion.
- Teaching Excellence & Innovation: Provides financial resources to help attract and retain expert faculty and provide yearly opportunities to grow and innovate through high-quality, professional development.