With each passing year, our international families have taken an increasingly active role in the School's fundraising efforts and have become an extremely important to the School's overall financial picture.
We are grateful for all of our donors, all over the world, and understand that additional information may be helpful or necessary to make international gifts. Please use the resources for international families below to better understand the philanthropy programs at the School and the methods for making international payments.
- A message from David Lourie, Head of School, "Addressing the Gap & Making a Difference through Our Annual Fund"
- Guide to Giving (English)
- Learn more about our Annual Fund
- Learn more about Parent Giving
- Learn more about the Raise We Our Voices campaign
- Make a gift by credit card, PayPal, or wire transfer. Preferred Payment method FlyWire.
- Contact Nina Bowen to learn more about other payment options
- Read the School's 2017 - 2022 Strategic Plan