We know that getting outside and into nature is a great stress reliever, but that it has become a little bit trickier with social distancing. Don’t worry, there are still plenty of natural wonders to explore virtually when you can’t get there in person!
- Visiting all of our National Parks has never been easier, and who else can say they visited Bryce Canyon and Hawaii Volcanoes on the same day?
- Explore life on the farm with virtual farm tours. After spending the morning exploring beautiful fields and pastures with the cutest animals, you’ll have a smile on your face for the rest of the day.
- Visit the United States Botanical Garden. An oasis in the center of Washington D.C, we can recommend visiting after a virtual Smithsonian tour.
- Kick off spring with a garden tour. These historic homes and botanical gardens from around the globe are some of the best we’ve seen.
- Visit the Virginia Zoo’s Virtual Voyage. More animals? Sign us up! All the fun of the zoo without leaving home.
- Explore the globe with GeoGuesser. Test your geography and you circumnavigate the world.
- Jump into the Puget Sound during Virtual Marine Biology Camp. Have you ever wanted to study the ecosystems of the Pacific Northwest? Now you can! Join virtual marine biology camp and take a deep dive with local marine biologists.
- Watch wildlife and nature webcams to experience animals in their natural habitats.
- Is there anywhere you haven’t been? Go everywhere from the Great Wall of China to Mars with these 30 virtual field trips.