Mrs. Fisher has put together a phenomenal list of 51 Things to Do When You're Bored. Check back each day this week to find them all! Please note, this list includes suggestions for a variety of ages. We recommend parents review suggestions to determine which are most appropriate for their children.
1. Listen to music. If you’re a music lover, it can lift up your spirits as nothing else can. Learn lyrics to a new song.
2. Read a newspaper. It would not only help you pass your time but also increase your awareness.
3. Build your own website. Here is a Guide To Get An Optimized WordPress Site Started In Under One Hour.
4. Create a new recipe. Whether you’re into cooking or not, try creating your own recipe. Experiment with different ingredients and be creative!
5. Exercise. Even if you don’t feel like exercising, doing a few jumping jacks and stretching exercises will keep you going for the rest of the day.
6. Write a short story. Think of a plot, the characters, and then go with the flow.
7. Groom your pet. Play, feed, and spend time with him/her. Maybe even make a costume!
9. Do the crossword puzzle in the daily newspaper. These puzzles are a good workout for the brain.
10. Take a bubble bath or an aromatherapy bath. Light candles. Turn on relaxing, gentle music. It’s a fun way to rejuvenate and relax.