In honor of Valentine's Day, we asked Grades 5 - 8 Dean of Students, Learning Village P.E. teacher, Grades 5 - 8 Life Skills teacher, Dorm Parent, and Varsity Football & Boys' Varsity Lacrosse Assistant Coach Hunter Price what he loves about St. Anne's-Belfield School. His list, in no particular order, included:
- The experience of coaching Varsity Football and Lacrosse.
- Residential Life dorm dinners, especially my dorm house hot pots on the weekends.
- Being active and passing along that passion through my physical education classes.
- The fact that my kiddos (and family members) go to school here and are a part of such a loving and supportive community.
- Bagel Wednesday.
- Our student- and teacher-led chapels in Grades 5 - 8.
- Our cross divisional activities, especially Convocation, Lessons & Carols, and Field Day.
- Getting fresh, hot coffee daily from “Lourie Bucks.”
- Working with my colleagues and the relationships that we have built together over the years.
- Playing in the Student vs. Faculty Basketball Game during Spirit Week.
What would be on your personal top 10 list? Email email@example.com to let us know!