St. Anne's-Belfield School has embarked on a groundbreaking initiative to integrate computer science across the curriculum, and this summer Tech Camp @ STAB will offer an expanded selection of offerings for children in grades two through twelve. Led by nationally recognized computer science and School faculty Kim Wilkens, founder of Tech-Girls, Zach Minster, and Michele Mathieson, camps will run from June 19 – August 4.
This year's offerings include:
- Graphic Design
- Maker Party
- The Art of Code: Tech-Girls Experience
- Web & App Making
- Made with Code
- Game Design
- Photography & Image Editing
- CS Academy
- Computer Graphics & Audio
- Mixed Reality: Digital Meets Physical
- Programming in C++/Python
- Bio-Med Tech-Girls: UVA Exploratory Experience
For more information, to see many of last summer's student creations, and to register visit www.stab.org/techcamp.