The Fund for St. Anne’s-Belfield is our community’s annual giving program and a top philanthropic priority.
What is the Fund for St. Anne’s-Belfield?
The Fund for St. Anne’s-Belfield is a family of funds providing operational support for the School on an annual basis. As one of the School’s most impactful giving vehicles, The Fund for St. Anne’s-Belfield touches almost every aspect of the St. Anne’s-Belfield experience. From student to faculty to staff, the Fund fuels and enhances a culture of learning and academic excellence.
Gifts to the Fund provide immediate support for annual priorities and are integral in advancing the School’s core purpose of preparing the next generation of visionary leaders and exemplary citizens. Supporting The Fund for St. Anne’s-Belfield directly strengthens the School’s fiscal health and has a powerful impact on the community.
The Impact of Annual Giving in an Extraordinary Year
In the 2020-21 school year, gifts to The Fund for St. Anne’s-Belfield played a critical role in empowering our faculty, staff, and administration to deftly and effectively navigate the many challenges of COVID-19. Because of gifts to the Fund, the School was able to take the lead in safely returning students to campus in August while simultaneously providing online learning for our remote learners in our local community as well as internationally. The resources provided by the Fund for St. Anne’s-Belfield were integral in positioning faculty, students, and staff to be innovative and creative in an extraordinary year.
Donations to The Fund for St. Anne’s-Belfield makes up 11% of the School’s operating budget, influencing every aspect of student life and enhancing every child’s educational experience. Every gift to the Fund makes a difference and in the 2020-2021 school year, you and fellow generous donors provided $2.3 million for annual and strategic priorities, including proceeds from the Maroon and White Week. To access this year’s full donor honor roll, please visit this page or click the Donor Honor Roll and Societies tab. Thank you for your generous support and commitment to advancing our core purpose of inspiring and preparing the next generation of visionary leaders and exemplary citizens.
The Fund for St. Anne’s-Belfield Areas of Impact
- Area of Greatest Need: Supports our most crucial annual priorities integral to advancing our core purpose of preparing the next generation of visionary leaders and exemplary citizens.
- Arts & Media: Supports our arts and digital media curricula and our core value of creativity.
- Athletics: Provides funds for our extensive Athletics program which includes 55 sports teams, dozens of coaches, equipment, facilities, as well as skilled Sports Medicine and Athletic Development staff.
- Early Childhood Education: Provides resources for our youngest learners, Preschool through grade 2, and the expert faculty who support them, building a strong foundation for our intentional Preschool through Grade 12 curriculum.
- Financial Aid: Ensures a St. Anne’s-Belfield education is accessible to every mission-appropriate, qualified student.
- Health & Wellness: Enables high-quality measures to ensure the safety and well-being of our students, faculty, and staff.
- Inclusive Excellence: Advances our strategic initiatives for diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging.
- Teaching Excellence & Innovation: Provides financial resources to help attract and retain expert faculty and provide yearly opportunities to grow and innovate through high-quality, professional development.