The Fund for St. Anne's-Belfield
What is the Fund for St. Anne’s-Belfield?
The Fund for St. Anne’s-Belfield is a family of funds providing operational support for the School on an annual basis. As one of the School’s most impactful giving vehicles, The Fund for St. Anne’s-Belfield touches almost every aspect of the St. Anne’s-Belfield experience. From student to faculty to staff, the Fund fuels and enhances a culture of learning and academic excellence.
Gifts to the Fund provide immediate support for annual priorities and are integral in advancing the School’s core purpose of preparing the next generation of visionary leaders and exemplary citizens. Supporting The Fund for St. Anne’s-Belfield directly strengthens the School’s fiscal health and has a powerful impact on the community.
The Impact of Annual Giving in an Extraordinary Year
Giving tot he Fund for St. Anne's-Belfield is the most effective and direct way to financially help the School's operating budget; supporting all aspects of school life including teacher salaries, professional development, curriculum offerings, technology, athletics, performing arts, and financial aid. The Fund for St. Anne's-Belfield is an investment in your child's education and/or alma mater that provides opportunities to educate students to become strong in body, broad of mind, tender of heart, and responsive in soul.
Donations to The Fund for St. Anne’s-Belfield makes up 16% of the School’s operating budget, influencing every aspect of student life and enhancing every child’s educational experience. In 2022-2023, between the gifts to the Fund for St. Anne's-Belfield and the net proceeds from Maroon & White, our community contributed gifts totaling $2,297,446 to the operating budget.
The Fund for St. Anne’s-Belfield Areas of Impact
- Area of Greatest Need: Supports our most crucial annual priorities integral to advancing our core purpose of preparing the next generation of visionary leaders and exemplary citizens.
- Arts & Media: Supports our arts and digital media curricula and our core value of creativity.
- Athletics: Provides funds for our extensive Athletics program which includes 55 sports teams, dozens of coaches, equipment, facilities, as well as skilled Sports Medicine and Athletic Development staff.
- Early Childhood Education: Provides resources for our youngest learners, Preschool through grade 2, and the expert faculty who support them, building a strong foundation for our intentional Preschool through Grade 12 curriculum.
- Financial Aid: Ensures a St. Anne’s-Belfield education is accessible to every mission-appropriate, qualified student.
- Health & Wellness: Enables high-quality measures to ensure the safety and well-being of our students, faculty, and staff.
- Inclusive Excellence: Advances our strategic initiatives for diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging.
- Teaching Excellence & Innovation: Provides financial resources to help attract and retain expert faculty and provide yearly opportunities to grow and innovate through high-quality, professional development.