Featured position openings
St. Anne's-Belfield School is seeking two talented, recent college graduates to join the inaugural Early Childhood Fellowship Program. During this two-year program, Fellows receive support for earning their master of education degree at UVA School of Education and Human Development while gaining immersive experience as full-time teaching assistants at St. Anne's-Belfield School.
Apply by March 15, 2022 for:
- Full tuition and fees to the UVA School of Education and Human Development. You must apply separately and be accepted to UVA.
- Paid salary with benefits, along with housing support.
- Two years of immersive experience as a teaching assistant in the St. Anne's-Belfield Lower School and Saints Summer Camp, located just 2.5 miles from the UVA School of Education in Charlottesville, Va.
- Hands-on experience and mentorship by experienced early childhood faculty at St. Anne's-Belfield.
- Candidates must hold a recent bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university (graduation years 2017 through 2022).
- All majors are accepted; candidates do not need to have a Virginia teaching license.
- Candidates must have a demonstrated interest in working with children.
St. Anne's-Belfield seeks a highly-motivated, competent, people-centric HR director. The successful candidate is someone with a breadth of experience and depth of knowledge in HR management. This person wakes up in the morning excited to roll up their sleeves and dive deep into the multi-faceted, complex world of HR — all in service to the people who work at the organization.
The School has retained Peña Search, a firm with passion for placing leaders in mission-based organizations. Please learn more about the opportunity in the position search profile. Inquiries and applications should be directed to Peña.
ABOUT St. Anne's-Belfield SCHOOL
As an inclusive community, St. Anne's-Belfield School is an Equal Opportunity Employer. St. Anne’s-Belfield School does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national or ethnic origin in the administration of its educational, admission, financial aid program, employment policies, or any other programs administered by the School.