When illness has you down, we have the resources to keep you up and running.
St. Anne's Belfield School adheres to Virginia Department of Health (VDH) guidelines for K - 12 Education.
For positive test results and close contact with COVID-19, call: 987-2778.
For all other sicknesses, contact your student's divisional office.
- Where can I find past communications regarding COVID?
- What mitigation strategies is the School using?
- What do "close contact" or "direct exposure" mean?
- What should I do if my child was in close contact with a COVID-positive person?
- What should I do if my child has symptoms or tests positive for COVID-19?
- Is online learning available for extended illness/quarantine?
- How will I be notified if there's a positive COVID-19 case at School?
- What about travel sports and other outside activities?
- How will the School decide when to close and move to remote learning?
- How do I upload my child's COVID vaccination records to Magnus Health?
- Where can I find testing?