Winter Illness Toolkit
When winter illness has you down, we have the resources to keep you up and running.
When You're Sick (Any Illness) or Have Been Potentially Exposed To COVID-19
If you have a positive COVID-19 test result, please leave a voice message on the School hotline: 434-987-2778
When You Need To Move To Online Learning
How the School Is Working To Keeping Us Safe
- What if my child has been diagnosed with COVID-19, or I'm an employee who has been diagnosed with COVID-19?
- How does the School respond when someone tests positive to COVID-19?
- What does direct exposure mean?
- When can I return to School after an illness or quarantine period?
- What about travel sports and other outside activities?
- How will the School decide when to close and move to remote learning?