When illness has you down, we have the resources to keep you up and running.
St. Anne's Belfield School adheres to Virginia Department of Health (VDH) guidelines for K - 12 Education.
When You're Sick (Any Illness) or Have Been Potentially Exposed To COVID-19
If you have a positive COVID-19 test result, please leave a voice message on the School hotline: 987-2778*
*Use the area code for Charlottesville
Late Arrivals, Early Dismissals, and other Attendance Needs
Please call or email the divisional academic secretary to notify the school if your child will arrive late to or leave early from school. We will meet your child at the door. As a reminder, parents are not permitted in the building at this time due to COVID restrictions.
- What if my child has been diagnosed with COVID-19, or I'm an employee who has been diagnosed with COVID-19?
- How does the School respond when someone tests positive to COVID-19?
- What does direct exposure mean?
- When can I return to School after an illness or quarantine period?
- What about travel sports and other outside activities?
- How will the School decide when to close and move to remote learning?
Lower School Office
Middle School Office
Upper School Office