When illness has you down, we have the resources to keep you up and running.
St. Anne's Belfield School adheres to Virginia Department of Health (VDH) guidelines for K - 12 Education.
When You're Sick (Any Illness) or Have Been Potentially Exposed To COVID-19
If you have a positive COVID-19 test result, please leave a voice message on the School hotline: 987-2778*
*Use the area code 434
- What if my child has been diagnosed with COVID-19, or I'm an employee who has been diagnosed with COVID-19?
- How will I be notified if there's a positive COVID-19 case at School?
- What does direct exposure mean?
- When can I return to School after an illness or quarantine period?
- What about travel sports and other outside activities?
- How will the School decide when to close and move to remote learning?
- Why do we need a clearance form to return to school?
- What mitigation strategies is the School using?
- Is online learning available for extended illness/quarantine?
- What should I do after I'm in close contact with COVID?
Notifying the School
Please call or email the divisional office to notify the school if your child is sick, will arrive late to or leave early from school.
Lower School Office
Middle School Office
Upper School Office