St. Anne's Belfield School adheres to Virginia Department of Health (VDH) guidelines for K - 12 Education.
Please stay home when sick!
If your student tests positive or is experiencing symptoms, stay home and contact your child's divisional office:
- Where can I find past communications regarding COVID?
- What mitigation strategies is the School using?
- What should I do if my child was in close contact with a COVID-positive person?
- What should I do if my child has symptoms or tests positive for COVID-19?
- Is online learning available for extended illness/quarantine?
- How will I be notified if there's a positive COVID-19 case at School?
- How will the School decide when return to a mask mandate, or move to remote learning?
- How do I upload my child's COVID vaccination records to Magnus Health?
- Where can I find testing?