Grades K – 8 Uniform Dress Code
The St. Anne's-Belfield School uniform dress code deepens our sense of community while allowing students the freedom to focus on their passions and pursuits.
Grades K – 8 Uniform Dress Code Requirements
- The School’s Lands’ End website reflects the clothing options and approved colors required of students at school.
- Students are not required to have any particular items, and are not required to have all of the items on the School website.
- Pre-School students do not wear the School uniform.
- You may elect to have Lands’ End print a School seal on many of the items that you purchase, but doing so is not a requirement.
- Leggings and tights must be solid and School colors only: maroon, white, black, or gray. Leggings should only be worn as tights under a uniform skirt or jumper and may not be worn alone as uniform pants.
- In Grades K – 4, socks must also be one of the School colors (maroon, white, black, or gray).
- Skirts and dresses cannot be more than four inches above the knee.
- K – 6 students do not change clothes for PE. Cartwheel shorts are recommended under skirts and jumpers.
- Students may only wear sweatshirts and sweaters that have been purchased either from Lands’ End or from the School.
- Jackets and outerwear need not be purchased from Lands’ End, but such attire may not be worn inside buildings during the school day.
- Students in Grades K – 6 should wear athletic shoes or sneakers to school each day for participation in recess and PE.
- Grades 7 and 8 students may wear sneakers or boots. All shoes should be closed toe and have backs.
- Pre-School – Grade 8 students may not wear sandals, flip-flops, crocs, or shoes with wheels.
K – 8 Blue Denim Days
On Kindergarten – Grade 8 Blue Denim Days, students may wear a Lands’ End uniform top with jeans of their choosing that are in good condition without holes or tears. No jean shorts, skirts, or colored denim. K – 8 Blue Denim Days are the first Thursday of every month, unless otherwise announced.
Dress Down / Spirit Days
On Dress Down and School Spirit days, students should adhere to guidelines regarding footwear, skirt or short length.
Clothing should cover the midriff, and tank top straps should be a minimum of 3” inches in width.
Ways to Purchase Uniforms
Lands' End custom website for St. Anne's-Belfield School provides an interface to browse and purchase clothing items that have been approved by the School.
- It is available all year, so families may purchase items as children grow and as the seasons change.
- Our unique school ID number: 900144775
- If you have any questions, please contact Lands' End directly.
- The first Saints' Closet will be Aug. 13 – 15 at the Conway Convocation Center (CCC) on the Belfield Campus (see map).
Saturday, Aug. 13 (9 a.m. – 6 p.m.)
Sunday, Aug. 14 (10 a.m. – 4 p.m.)
Monday, Aug. 15 (10 a.m. – 2 p.m.)
- Donations and consignments are being accepted in the gray bin in divisional offices through July 31. Washed items are appreciated! Please include this form with drop offs.
- Items donated (not consigned) return 100% of proceeds to the Parents’ Association to support its programming and initiatives.
- The PA will pay out at 30% of the sale price upfront for all “very good condition” consignment designated items. One check will be issued for each consignment family in February for the previous year's consigned items.
- For questions or to volunteer, please contact Steph DeNicola at email@example.com. There are many volunteer opportunities available, including working a shift at a sale and processing donations.