Grades K – 8 Start and End Times, Early Morning and After-School Care
Morning Care is available for K – 8 students free of charge beginning at 7:30 a.m.
*All classrooms open for students at 7:50 a.m.*
Please do not drop students off prior to 7:30 a.m. as the building will be locked.
Important Updates about Arrival Times for Pre-School - Grade 8
In order to support a smoother traffic flow onto campus each morning we have made the following adjustments to class start times.
Lower School students may arrive as early as 7:30 a.m. Classes begin at 7:55 a.m.
Middle School students may arrive as early as 7:30 a.m. Classes begin at 8:15 a.m.
All students are expected to be in their classrooms by the time classes start. Students are considered late to school if they arrive after these start times.
- Kindergarten – Grade 4: main Lower School entrance
- To support students’ growing independence, we ask families to remain in their cars in the drop off line.
- Faculty and/or staff will be present to support students as they enter the building.
- Middle School students with K – 4 siblings should be dropped off together at the main Lower School entrance.
- Grades 5 – 6: main Middle School entrance
- Grades 7 – 8: Conway Convocation Center (CCC) Circle
- Students should drop off their athletic equipment at the CCC before heading to the main Middle School entrance.
DismissalDismissal times vary by grade level.
Grades K – 4: 3:15 - 3:35 p.m. (Monday – Friday)
Grades 5 – 6: 3:35 - 3:55 p.m. (Monday – Friday)
Grades 7 & 8 (participating in Athletics):
Monday – Thursday: 4:10 p.m.
Friday: 3:35 p.m.
Athletics do not begin until Aug. 29. Please see information below about dismissal for the first week of school.
Grades 7 & 8 (Non-School-Sponsored Activity or season off):
Monday – Thursday: 2:45 p.m.
Friday: 3:35 p.m.
Grades K – 4: main Lower School entrance.
Grades 5 – 6 and siblings in Grades 7 and 8: main Middle School entrance
Grades 7 – 8: Conway Convocation Center (CCC) Circle
Additional Dismissal Notes
- Students may not be unsupervised in the building between dismissals.
- Students who are not picked up within twenty minutes of the start of dismissal will join Saints After School (SAS). A fee may incur.
Grade 7 and 8: Dismissal details for the first week of school
When athletics are not in session on Mondays – Thursdays, Grade 7 & 8 students and/or dismiss at 2:45 p.m. in the CCC Circle. Fall athletics begin on Monday, August 29. During the first week of school (August 23-25), supervision will be provided for Grade 7 and 8 students enrolled in fall athletics who will remain on campus for either the opening of Saints After School at 3:15 p.m. or a sibling’s dismissal at either 3:15 p.m. (Lower School) or 3:35 p.m. (Grades 5 – 6). Please communicate with your child about their dismissal plans for these designated days.
Grade 7 and 8 who are not enrolled in fall athletics, and/or do not have siblings in Grades K-6 should be picked up at 2:45 p.m. in the CCC Circle on August 23 – 25.
Saints After School (SAS) for students in Grades K – 8 takes place in the Belfield Campus building from 3:15 p.m. until 5:30 p.m. The program will be operational the first day of school and each day thereafter on which regular classes meet, through the last day of classes. View additional information about Saints After School.