Did you know that St. Anne's-Belfield has a unique AmazonSmile link that makes it easier for people to find and support your organization?
What is my organization's unique link?
What does my unique link do?
When customers click on your organization's unique link, they skip the process to search for a charity to support among over 1 million eligible charities. Instead, they're taken to smile.amazon.com and are automatically asked if they want to support St. Anne's-Belfield.
Can I just tell supporters to search for my charity at smile.amazon.com?
Yes. However, that makes it harder for your supporters to find and select your organization. There are over 1 million eligible charities, and customers may end up picking a different organization during the selection process. Sharing your charity link increases the likelihood that customers will select your charity before they start shopping.
Do my supporters have to click on my charity's AmazonSmile link every time they shop?
No. Once customers select your organization, you will receive 0.5% of the price of all their eligible smile.amazon.com purchases, regardless of whether they use your unique AmazonSmile link to return to the site. However, we recommend that you ask your supporters to bookmark and use your link so they don't accidentally shop at www.amazon.com instead of smile.amazon.com. Only purchases made at smile.amazon.com are eligible for donations.
What do customers that have already selected a charity see when they click on my organization's unique link?
If someone is already supporting your organization and they click on your unique link, they will simply be taken to smile.amazon.com so they can start shopping. They do not have to re-select your charity. If someone supporting a different charity clicks on your charity link, they are asked if they'd like to switch to support your organization.
How can I share my charity's unique AmazonSmile link with supporters?
Share your unique link on your website, in email, and on social media.
Where can I find my unique link if I forget it in the future?
You can find your unique link on the Marketing Tools page at org.amazon.com. You'll also find other helpful marketing tools including an online banner and social media tools.
If you have any questions about your organization's unique AmazonSmile link, please contact us. Thank you.
* Open Safari and type https://smile.amazon.com
* Touch the share button (looks like a box with an arrow) to the left of the website address.
* Touch Add to Home Screen.
* Touch Add.
3) Remove the old Amazon app from your iPhone and iPad so that you will always shop at Amazon through AmazonSmile:
* Hold your finger on the original Amazon app until it wiggles.
* Touch the black `X' to delete the app from your iPhone/iPad. You will see an alert that your Amazon data will be deleted. This will not delete your Amazon account or any of your wish lists or order history. It's simply the data the app saved on your device.