You play a crucial role in your child's education in the community at St. Anne's-Belfield School.
From the admission process to graduation, your involvement is key to student success, and to the advancement of the community as a whole. At St. Anne's-Belfield School we are here for the whole family. Of course we want to help children's minds flourish, but we also strive to support you in this process. View the resources below to learn more about being a St. Anne's-Belfield family.
Friday, Sept. 23 - Parents' Association and Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Belonging Potluck
- What: We invite all Lower and Middle school families to bring a dish or activity that you enjoy in your home to the event. Families are invited to stay after the potluck to cheer on our Saint's varsity football team at their home game at 7 p.m.
- When: 5:30 - 7 p.m.
- Where: Chandler Courtyard on the Belfield (Learning Village) Campus
- Have Questions? Reach out to PA President Rachael LeMasters, email@example.com or the DEIB team at firstname.lastname@example.org
- What is the PA?
- PA Welcome Letter 2022-23
- Get Involved!
- 2022-23 Parents' Association Board
- 2022-23 Grade Level Representatives
- PA Board Position Descriptions
- Shoppers Rewards & Support the PA
- Saints Closet Uniform Consignment Sale
- Diversity & Inclusion
- Health & Wellness
- PA Volunteer Background Checks
The St. Anne’s-Belfield community is stronger because of our many wonderful families, and I am excited that we can finally and fully be together this coming year.
2022-23 Parents' Association President
If you have an expertise or hobby that you would like to share with the School community, we want to hear from you! Please complete the survey below to let us know ways in which you could be involved in or out of the classroom with our students.