Health & Wellness Events
Please join us for a Health & Wellness community event. Explore our upcoming speakers, webinars, and more below!
- Sept. 28, 7 p.m. - Wednesday Wellness Webinar: Supporting our Students Social and Emotional Health
- School Counselors Sophie Speidel, Trā Nicholson, and Megan Haas will share how they support the social and emotional health of our students, and special guest Nora Brookfield will lead an interactive workshop using certain techniques that can help parents ease their own nervous system dysregulation, with the goal to decrease the anxiety their children feel inside and outside of school.
- Cannabis: What Parents Need to Know - April 27
- Technology and the Adolescent Brain - March 23
- The HOW of Raising Tweens & Teens - Jan. 26
- Supporting Healthy Relationships with Food and Body Image - Nov. 10
- Current Mental Health Issues - Oct. 20
- Executive Functioning Skills - Sept. 29
- 2020 Webinars & Resources