In place of this year's Alumni Weekend, St. Anne's-Belfield is hosting an Alumni Week full of virtual events for you to participate in with your former classmates! Each day we will have a reflection video about our core values and panel discussions involving alumni, students, current faculty, and former faculty. Please see the full schedule below and be on the lookout for additional events being added along with registration details in the coming weeks.
If you would like assistance with scheduling a virtual class gathering during Alumni Week, please contact John Blake, director of alumni relations. For all of you who are excited to come back to campus, a date for an in-person reunion this fall will be announced in the coming weeks!
Monday, April 26
- Core Value Reflection of the Day #1
- Alumni Week Kickoff: Alumni Athletics Panel with current and former coaches, alumni, hosted by Whitney Tarver '06 - 7:00 p.m. EST
Tuesday, April 27
- Core Value Reflection of the Day #2
- Citizenship Class Drop-In: Alumni Series #1 on Supreme Court Cases
- Alumni Faculty Member Q&A hosted by Dr. Autumn Graves - 7:00 p.m. EST
Wednesday, April 28
- Core Value Reflection of the Day #3
- Core Value Reflection of the Day #4
- Citizenship Class Drop-In: Alumni Series #2 with Malcolm Stewart '75 (time & registration to follow)
Thursday, April 29
- Core Value Reflection of the Day #5
- Young Alumni Happy Hour & Raffle, 7:00 pm EST
Friday, April 30
- Core Value Reflection of the Day #6
- Citizenship Class Drop-In: Alumni Series #3 (time & registration to follow)
We're also excited to announce that spring varsity sports will be livestreamed! Watch your teams compete in baseball, tennis, and lacrosse during Alumni Week.
Stay up-to-date on alumni news and events by following St. Anne's-Belfield Alumni on Instagram.
In the meantime, we hope you and your loved ones are safe and well. Our community is stronger than ever thanks to the commitment of our faculty, students, parents, and alumni.