Saints Athletics Club
Go Saints!! Support student-athletes and join the Saints Athletics Club this year.
Parents, grandparents, and alumni: Do you bleed Maroon & White? If so, extend your support beyond the spectator's stand with your membership, donation, or by volunteering.
Your annual Saints Athletics Club memberships and donations have enabled projects like:
- Assisting in organizing the annual Fall Family Picnic – an opportunity to bring the entire community together
- Purchased a treadmill and elliptical machine for the training room
- Installed a new scoreboard for the Upper School field
- Purchased a custom-made athletic cart that is used daily to provide medical assistance and boost the safety of all students on playgrounds and fields
- Contributed to the lightening detection system on our turf fields and playground areas
- Installed new sound systems for turf fields
- Assisted in replacement of portable AEDs (automated external defibrillators) on both campuses
- Supported the establishment of the Spirit Club which has evolved into the Student Life Committee
- Established the STAB Scholar Athletic Awards to recognize students who maintain a high academic achievement while also participating on teams
- We support the Annual Becky Silver Blood Drive that gives all our students an opportunity to volunteer to help run the event and make an enormous impact on our Charlottesville community
- Purchased the TRX strength and training equipment to enhance the fitness program to accommodate 40 students at a time
- And much more!
To learn more, please contact Saints Athletics Club Chair Maia Bannan.