Join the team to support our students by enhancing their experience with athletics, fitness, safety, and school spirit!
You can be a part of the Athletics Boosters and the great work they do for students by filling out the below online membership form. If you would prefer to pay by cash or check, please download the paper membership form and return it to any divisional office. Once you have successfully completed the form, you will receive a confirmation email and be redirected to the homepage.
In the past, booster members have:
- Organized the annual Fall Family Picnic – an opportunity to bring the entire community together
- Purchased a treadmill and elliptical machine for the training room
- Installed a new scoreboard for the Upper School field
- Purchased a custom-made athletic cart that is used daily to provide medical assistance and boost the safety of all students on playgrounds and fields
- Contributed to the lightening detection system on our turf fields and playground areas
- Installed new sound systems for turf fields
- Assisted in replacement of portable AEDs (automated external defibrillators) on both campuses
- Supported the establishment of the Spirit Club which has evolved into the Student Life Committee
- Established the STAB Scholar Athletic Awards to recognize students who maintain a high academic achievement while also participating on teams
- We support the Annual Becky Silver Blood Drive that gives all our students an opportunity to volunteer to help run the event and make an enormous impact on our Charlottesville community
- Purchased the TRX strength and training equipment to enhance the fitness program to accommodate 40 students at a time
- And much more!