Click the blue filter icon below to select team(s). Scroll to the bottom for instructions on how to subscribe to team calendars.
How to Add Athletics Events to Your Calendar
Follow the instructions below for adding the your team's schedule to your online calendar.
- Copy the Google iCal URL for the appropriate calendar.
- Click the down-arrow next to "Other calendars" in your Google Calendar.
- Select "Add by URL" from the menu.
- Enter the iCal feed URL in the field provided.
- Click "Add Calendar." The calendar will appear in the "Other Calendars" section of the calendar list to the left.
- Open Outlook and switch to Calendar "mode."
- Click the "Home" tab on the Ribbon.
- Under "Manage Calendars," click on "Open Calendar \ From Internet."
- Enter the standard iCal URL into the "New Internet Calendar" field, then click "OK."
- Click "Yes" when prompted to verify that you want to subscribe to the calendar.
- In Outlook, on the "Tools" menu, click "Account Settings."
- On the "Internet Calendars" tab, click "New."
- Enter the standard iCal URL, then click "Add."
- In the "Folder Name" box, type the name of the calendar as you want it to appear in Outlook, and then click "OK."
- Open the "Settings" app on your iOS device.
- Tap on "Mail, Contacts, Calendars."
- Tap on "Add Account" under the "Mail" section.
- Tap on "Other."
- Tap on Add Subscribed Calendar" under the "Calendars" section.
- Enter the standard iCal URL and tap "Next." Your device will then attempt to verify the feed.
- Change any additional details (such as the description) and then tap "Save."
- In Calendar, choose "File > New Calendar Subscription."
- Enter the standard iCal URL, and then click "Subscribe."
- Enter a name for the calendar in the "Name" field and choose a color from the adjacent pop-up menu.
- To update your copy of the calendar when changes to it are published, choose the update frequency from the "Auto-refresh" pop-up menu.
- Click "OK."
- To make changes to the calendar, click the name of the calendar, and then choose "Edit > Get Info."
Scores are from the past 30 days. View individual team pages for full season.
|Girls' Varsity Lacrosse||
LIS Conference Finals, Collegiate School
|Boys' Varsity Baseball||
Woodberry Forest School
|Boys' Varsity Baseball||
|Boys' JV Lacrosse||
Trinity Episcopal School
|Boys' JV Tennis||
|Girls' JV Lacrosse||
Western Albemarle High School
|Girls' 7 & 8 Soccer||
Tandem Friends School
|Girls' 7 & 8 Lacrosse||
Blue Ridge Girls' Lacrosse Club
|Boys' 7 & 8 Lacrosse||
We are thrilled to share that freshmen Will B. '25 and Layla W. '25 were named to the All-Central Virginia swim team!
After a national search to identify our next head football coach, St. Anne’s-Belfield Athletics has selected a leader who will work to move our program to the next level while continuing to honor the history of the program. We are pleased to announce that Joseph "Joe" Sandoe will ve the new head football coach at St. Anne's-Belfield School.
On Thursday, March 31, Ultra Endurance Athlete and Clean Water Activist Katie Spotz spoke to our students and community about her adventures, accomplishments, and the "Why" behind everything she does.
Ruby A. '22 named student-athlete of the week by CBS 19
By John Harvey, The Daily Progress
With more than 600 victories to her credit at St. Anne’s-Belfield, Mary Blake has an established reputation as an elite lacrosse and field hockey coach in Central Virginia.
Even with all that success on the field, it is Blake’s relationship with her players, as well as the school itself, that she has treasured the most.
“My most memorable moments are so many, but I have to say the one that always stands out is the relationship I had and have with my players,” Blake said. “They kept me wanting to come back for 32 years.” (Continue reading ...)
There’s an excitement around athletics that is evident in the students, coaches, administration, and staff members. The remarkable potential that lies ahead for this community is extremely bright.
— Seth Kushkin, P. '24 & '25, Director of Athletics