Please consider joining the Arts Boosters! Your membership donation goes toward supporting many initiatives, past examples include:
- Our former artist-in-residence John Rubino, who collaboratively built the sculpture next to the Learning Village Dining Hall with students
- Guest artists like clown and mime expert Peter Gould, who also helped author last year's Grade 6 play
- The commission of a children's opera, Full Circle, which premiered at St. Anne's-Belfield in 2016 and was performed again in 2019
- Additional funds for teachers to spend on classroom supplies
- Extra funds to support the annual Upper School musical
Members give both time and philanthropic support to the fine and performing arts at the School, from volunteering to help faculty with projects to working backstage at performances, from supporting classroom teachers to organizing fundraising events. Click here to learn more about why you should become a member.
The Arts Boosters efforts enhance the education experience at St. Anne’s-Belfield School for all students. Current School parents interested in becoming a member of the boosters may do so via online membership form.
Major Annual Initiatives