To learn more about St. Anne’s-Belfield School and our admission process, please complete the Request Information page. We also invite you to visit our Virtual Admissions Events page to register for upcoming information sessions.
Access to the online application can be found using the application portal. The process and required materials for applications are listed below.
Deadline for applications to be completed:
- International Boarding Applications due January 13th
- Pre-School Applications due January 13th (first round)
- Pre-School Financial Aid Applications due January 13th
- K-12 Applications due February 3rd (first round)
- K-12 Financial Aid Applications due by February 3rd
- Pre-School-12 Applications due March 3rd (second round)
Admissions Decisions Given:
- Pre-School - February 3rd (first round)
- K-12 - February 24th (first round)
- Pre-School-12 - April 7th (second round)
1. Application/Family Information
Once you complete the demographic information online, you will receive an email containing a unique username and password which will allow you to access the Applicant Portal to complete the rest of the application.
2. Parent(s) Visit
3. Applicant Visit & Admission Testing
Due to COVID-19, we are conducting virtual visits and interviews in lieu of traditional playgroups, tours, or assessments. Please contact the admissions director (see above or click here) for the division you are interested in to schedule your child's digital visit.
We require standardized testing for all Grades 5 - 12 applicants. Due to COVID-19, we are accepting any existing testing. We can also administer "in-house" testing digitally for applicants as needed.
4. Transcript/School Records
If your current school system is unable to provide transcripts and school records due to COVID-19, we will accept digital copies in order to complete the admission process though we will require official school records prior to matriculation. Please use the Transcript Release Form to authorize the sharing of theses records.
5. Teacher & Administrator Recommendation Forms
We require recommendation forms to be completed. These forms can be accessed and emailed directly to teachers and administrators from our Applicant Portal.
6. Application Fee
There is no fee for day applicants. The application fee for domestic boarding students is $75, and international boarding students is $150. If the application creates any financial hardship, contact us at email@example.com about a waiver.
7. International Students
International students applying for our Residential Life program should visit our International Students webpage for additional information regarding the admission process.
If you are interested in learning more about affording a St. Anne’s-Belfield School education, please click here.