We are committed to nurturing a diverse and inclusive student body by making education opportunities available to qualified students, regardless of a family’s ability to pay. Our Office of Admission stands by to help you every step of the way through our admission processes, and our Financial Aid Specialist Morgan Rakes is happy to answer your financial aid inquiries.
Click here to view a printable PDF version of the 2021 - 2022 Schedule of Tuition & Fees.
PRe-School - Grade 12
|5-Day Option||3-Day Options||2-Day Option|
|Tuition||Lunch Bunch 12:00 - 1:30*||Extended Day until 3:00*||Full Day until 5:30|
|Tuition||Mandatory Meal Plan||After School until 5:30*|
|Grades K - 4||
|Grades 5 - 8||$27,700||$180||
|Grades 9 - 12||
Boarding Fee (excluding tuition)
Boarding Fee + Tuition
|10-Month Medical Insurance+||
12-Month Medical Insurance+
|Daily||Community Meal Only|
|Grades K - 4||$875||$180|
|Grades 5 - 8||$1,010^||$180 (MANDATORY)|
|Grades 9 - 12||$1,010^ (MANDATORY)|
Please note that all selected optional fees will be included in tuition payment plans.
*Please click here to view the full 2021 - 2022 Schedule of Tuition & Fees for daily rates for Lunch Bunch, Extended Day, Full Day, After School, punch cards, and additional details.
^ Includes a mid-morning snack
+ Required for international families only, must select either the 10- or 12-month plan
- Will applying for financial aid affect my child's chances for admission?
- WHO MAY APPLY FOR FINANCIAL AID?
- How are awards determined?
- What happens in cases of divorce, separation, and single parents?
- HOW DO FAMILIES LIVING OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES (INTERNATIONAL FAMILIES) APPLY FOR FINANCIAL AID?
- Does St. Anne's-Belfield School offer merit scholarships?
- Will my child's financial aid award change from year to year?
- Are there any special requirements for students who receive financial aid?
- Is it worth applying if I am not sure our family will receive aid?
- Is my financial information confidential?
- What if I do not have my Income Tax Return or W2? Should I still apply?
- There has been a major change in my finances since my last tax return was filed, what should I do?
- Does the School offer vouchers to help pay for the application?
- Have other questions?