From Questia, a full-text collection of more than fifteen thousand e-books, to ProQuest, a digital collection of periodic literature which is updated daily, to the complete archive of the New York Times, St. Anne's-Belfield students have the world of information available at their fingertips.
Current database subscriptions include:
- Biography Resource Center: Search respected Gale Group publications for people - both current and historic from all eras and fields of endeavor.
- eLibrary: A user-friendly general reference tool, created for Middle School students, which provides access to full-text magazine articles, multimedia resources, and reference materials.
- History Resource Center: U.S. History in Context: A collection of resources covering United States history
- History Resource Center: World History in Context: A collection of resources covering World history
- JSTOR: Access more than 12 million academic journal articles, books, and primary sources in 75 disciplines.
- Noodle Tools: Create and generate Works Cited lists. Select the template for the type of resource you are citing, fill-in the appropriate information, and create, print, save your bibliography.
- QUESTIA: Questia School, a virtual library of over 15,000 books accessed using the unique user name and password given to each student. Available 24/7.
- Virginia Schools – Infopowering the Commonwealth: A collection of Gale Publishing Company resources available through the State Library of Virginia.
Please note, accessing these resources from off-campus will require the username and password necessary for remote access.