We may be distance learning, but our School spirit continues!
May 11 - 15 is the School's second virtual Spirit Week, as well as Maroon & white Week. Check out the themes and dress for each day below and be sure to show your School pride each day!
Want to show off your/your child's look? Send pictures or video chat screenshots to email@example.com for use on social media, or post using #STABSpiritWeek.
Learning Village Dress
- May 11 - Mr. Lourie Monday: Let Mr. Lourie’s love of Hawaiian shirts inspire your wear for today. We look forward to seeing your Hawaiian and colorful shirts!
- May 12 - Maroon & White Team Tuesday: Show your school pride and wear your maroon or white team color!
- May 13 - Wacky Wednesday: You know what to do. Wear your wackiest ensemble!
- May 14 - "Take a Break" Thursday: Wear your favorite PJ’s all day.
- May 15 - “Eye See You” Friday: Wear sunglasses or any type of fun or creative eye wear.
Maroon & White Week Themes
- Monday, May 11: Kick-Off Day
- Tuesday, May 12: Maroon & White Team Day
- Wednesday, May 13: Class of 2020 Appreciation Day
- Thursday, May 14: Thankful Thursday
- Friday, May 15: Maroon & White Party Day