The following are current Bring your Own Device (BYOD) requirements for Grades 7 - 12.
- A Laptop: Mac or PC
- Macs running 10.13 (High Sierra) or later
- PCs running Windows 10 or later, 64 bit processor (AMD or Intel)
- Video Output (ability to connect laptop to a projector) - HDMI is recommended
- USB support
- Wireless Internet Connectivity capable of 5 GHZ
- Power adapter
The School has increased the minimum hardware requirements due to the demands of video involved in online learning. If you have recently purchased a device that does not meet these specifications, it will still probably work but you may experience problems.
- Intel i5 or AMD equivalent (or higher) quad core processor
- 8 Gigabytes RAM (or higher)
- 256 GB SSD (or higher)
- Accidental Damage warranty
- Regularly updated antivirus software
- Adobe Acrobat Reader DC (free)
- Web Browser - Google Chrome (recommended) or Safari
St. Anne’s-Belfield School is committed to ensuring all students have a device at home and School, and will assist families as needed to facilitate this access.