The Annual Fund is the heart of the St. Anne’s-Belfield philanthropic community. Each year, the Annual Fund raises funds to provide the resources our School needs to “Go Beyond” and offer students the most possibilities to excel, explore and give back. The Annual Fund touches every student and all aspects of the School and helps fund key areas including:
- Arts and athletics that enrich our students’ experiences.
- Innovative curricula that implements today’s best teaching practices.
- Recruitment of top faculty and professional development which attracts talented educators.
- Financial aid which provides access to top students and strengthens our community.
- Small classrooms which ensure each child is known and nurtured.
Success of the Annual Fund relies on the participation of all community members – alumni, parents, grandparents, faculty, staff, and friends.
Each and every gift provides vital support for the current year’s programs, and helps champion our teachers and students in the mission of St. Anne’s-Belfield School.
In addition to the Annual Fund, the School provides a number of opportunities for donors to make gifts restricted to supporting specific needs. These restricted gifts are an important part of the School’s overall Annual Giving program.