Thank you very much for your interest in St. Anne’s-Belfield School. Here are the steps you need to take to ensure the successful completion of the admission process for your child. If you have any questions, please call the Admission Office at (434) 296-5106.
- Application to be completed online. Please click here to access the online application now.
- Day Application fee of $30.00
- Boarding Application fee of $50.00
- St. Anne's-Belfield School is currently in the first round of admission decisions and will notify all first round applicants no later than March 17, 2013.
- If there are spaces available after the initial deadline, applicants will be considered on a rolling admission basis.
- Parent Visit
- In order to complete the application process,we recommend a parent visit between the months of October-February, which will include a personal tour of the school. Please call the Admission Office to schedule your visit. In addition, you and your family are invited to attend one of several Open Houses offered throughout the fall and winter. Click here to see our upcoming events.
- Applicant Visit
- Pre-School children will visit in a small group setting.
- Kindergarten - Grade 4 will visit for a day of classes in their current grade. During that day the student will be assessed. Please call to schedule a visit for January or February.
- Grades 5 - 12 will visit for a day of classes in their current grade. Applicants for Grades 5 - 6 will be assessed at the school on either the visit day or by appointment. Applicants for Grades 7 - 12 should take the SSAT or provide comparable test scores.
- Teacher & Administrator Recommendations
- Please give your child’s current teachers and administrator the recommendation forms after January 1, 2013, and give each individual a stamped envelope addressed to St. Anne's-Belfield School, Admission Office, 2132 Ivy Road, Charlottesville, VA 22903. These documents can be downloaded from our website at www.stab.org, or you can call (434) 296-5106 for a printable copy. These forms are confidential and should be forwarded directly to the Admission Office from the teacher or administrator. Click here to access our forms and documents now.
- Please complete the Transcript Release Form and give it to the administrative office at your child’s current school, enabling them to forward your child’s records to St. Anne’s-Belfield School.
- Please indicate on the application form if you would like to receive information about our financial assistance. Financial aid is based upon need. An application for financial aid is available November 15 through April 1 on the National Association of Independent School's website.