Parents play a crucial role in their child's education in the community at St. Anne's-Belfield School.
The Parents' Association (PA) of St. Anne's-Belfield School seeks to enhance the vision and goals of the School by volunteering, by providing opportunities for parents to connect with each other, and by participating in various fundraising activities.
All School parents are members of the Association by virtue of having a student enrolled at the School.
The Association is served by a Board whose role is to coordinate the many, varied volunteer activities. These activities include: LINK, a program that helps integrate new families into the School community; the Fall Family Picnic, an afternoon of sports, fun, and food for the entire family co-sponsored by the Athletic Boosters; STAB Fab activities to support our fine and performing arts programs; special school events such as Parents' Nights, Lessons and Carols, Grandparents' Day, class days, and graduation; and finally, the many classroom and divisional Volunteer Opportunities that abound at the School, coordinated by the Grade Level Representatives and the Division Volunteer Coordinators.
The website has many pages of interest to our parents on a daily or weekly basis. A few of these include:
- Public School Calendar
Please note, Veracross calendars will always have the most information that is most specific to your child. Events on the website calendar are only those in which audiences other than parents might have an interest.
- Athletics Calendar
- Parent Volunteer Opportunities
- Website Parent Portal
Contains pertinent forms and documents, an archive of News & Notes, access to Veracross, and more. Please use your Veracross username and password to login. Should you forget this information, please change it via Veracross and then attempt to login again.
Grade Level Representatives (GLRs)
- Two's: Rachel Baylor
- Pre-School: Lauren Hebert
- Junior Kindergarten: Arika Cocke
- Kindergarten: Becca Gruber, Ivonne Lopez
- First Grade: Cami Hunter, Cali Hendricks
- Second Grade: Amy Browne, Meghan Welsch
- Third Grade: Ellen Geismar, Susan Rannigan
- Fourth Grade: Molly Jurick, Corie King
- Fifth Grade: Kristen Hathaway, Logan MacKethan
- Sixth Grade: Janelle Noble, Ellen Geismar
- Seventh Grade: Sonnia Kesser, Julie Lang
- Eighth Grade: Barkley Laing, Sue Miller, Angie Oakey
- Ninth Grade: Suzanne Chitwood, Laura Quagliaroli
- Tenth Grade: Marian Fife, Jessia Malasek
- Eleventh Grade: Fiona Forward, Logan MacKethan
- Twelfth Grade: Mary Blanton, Eugenie Atherton, Maddy Deal, Kim Basile Wood, Sue Frazier
- Pre-School Coordinators: Olivia Wages, Caroline Walker
- LV K - 4 Coordinators: Carmen Carver, Nicole Lynch
- LV 5 - 8 Coordinators: Danyelle Collins, Betsy Granville
- Upper School Coordinators: Wendy Carlton, Angie Oakey
Class PhotosBeautiful 8"x10" photos of each class are available for purchase. If ordered before the deadline, the cost is $20 for the first photograph and $17.50 for each additional photograph. If ordered on or after the deadline, a flat rate of $22.50 per photograph applies.
Please click here for instructions to re-link your Harris-Teeter card. These cards need to be re-linked each and every year.
Please click here to shop AmazonSmile, the same Amazon service you know but with 0.5% the price of your eligible purchases donated to the School. For more information on using AmazonSmile, click here.
For guidelines, dates, and forms, please contact Jeanne Marie Holden at email@example.com or visit our Uniform Dress Code page.
Uniform Consignment Store
Where new families find a warm welcome and join the information chain at St. Anne's-Belfield School!
A Parents' Association program, LINK is a network of parent volunteers who help integrate new families into the school community. New parents are introduced to host families with children in the same grade as their own who can help answer questions and provide friendly faces at School events.
If you are a new parent and have questions, please feel free to contact one of the Parents' Association LINK Coordinators: Christy Hickey, Betsey Granville, or Eugenie Atherton, or the Office of Admission.