Athletics Forms & Requirements
All rising seventh through twelfth grade students who plan to play a sport at St. Anne's-Belfield School must complete the following requirements before athletic participation can be granted. If you have a question, please refer to the Athletics Requirements Frequently Asked Questions sheet.
- Day Student Health Physical Form: All seventh through twelfth grade day students participating in the School's athletic program must have this form completed and signed by a physician dated after May 1. It is preferred to have forms sent electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com or mailed to our Athletic Department: STAB Athletics, ATTN: Athletic Trainers, 2132 Ivy Rd, Charlottesville, VA 22903. If you prefer to deliver the form in-person, please bring directly to the athletic offices in the Conway Convocation Center, but keep in mind that this building is often locked and difficult to access.
- Boarding Student Health Physical Form: All five-day and seven-day boarders must complete this version of the health physical form, regardless of whether he or she will play a sport. This form, along with the STAB Boarding Immunizations form, is due July 15th to the Director of Boarding, Antxon Iturbe. The form will be reviewed by the dorm's affiliated physician and then sent to athletic training staff for secondary review. It is preferred to have the forms sent electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org or mailed to the STAB Boarding Program: ATTN: Antxon Iturbe, 2132 Ivy RD, Charlottesville, VA 22903.
- Concussion Education:
Parents: One parent of every rising seventh through twelfth grade student must complete the online concussion education course provided on our website. This must be completed every year. Parents of seven-day boarders do not need to complete this course. Parents of five-day boarders need to complete it. Click the link above and scroll to the middle of the page and choose the pink button that says "Parents: Enroll Free." Follow the directions in the course. At the end of the course, you will enter your email address to be sent a completion certificate. There is no longer a log-in process.
Students: Every rising ninth through twelfth grade student must complete the online concussion education course provided on our website. This must be completed every year. Click the link above and scroll to the middle of the page and choose the pink button that says "Students: Enroll Free." Follow the directions in the course. At the end of the course, you will enter your email address to be sent a completion certificate. There is no longer a log-in process. Seventh and eighth grade students will have an in-school educational presentation.
- Baseline Concussion Testing: Each rising seventh through grade 12 student, who plans to play a sport, must complete concussion baseline testing with the school's sports medicine staff. Baseline testing needs to be completed once for the 2016 - 2017 school year. This must be completed every year before the student can participate. Students who plan to play a sport at any point during the school year are strongly encouraged to attend summer baseline testing, if their schedule allows. Boarding students will complete testing during orientation.
- Athletic Participation Rules Form: Team rules governing athletic participation. Must
be signed by student-athlete and parent before each season.
- Non-School-Sponsored Physical Activities (NSSPA) Forms: Learning Village Grades 5 - 8, Upper School